I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

WEDDING DRESS CHINESE VERSION!! (UPDATED!!!)

*for those who had oledi listened to my voice clip, i've replace a better version of recording than the previous 1.. so can give another comment if u wish..  

While for new reader,YES.. believe in what u see wif ur eyes readers.. me myself composed a chinese version of "WEDDING  DRESS"..  it had been two years time since i composed this new song.. Sincerely, i would like to gather all of ur precious opinions n comments.. is really worth considering for me towards my creation of dis lyrics..
i'll will like to thx to everyone of u and appreciate so much for viewing n giving comments if u do..  i know is kinda low quality of production n of cz i'm not a pro singer as well.. n my voice sucks ><, but still i hope u all enjoy dis song in a new version ba.. ^^

是的没错..你们没有看错.. 小弟我在空暇之余玩玩下创作.. 自己创作了wedding dress的华语版..
一直以来都有涉及创作领域..只是稍微休息了一阵子(两年..), 再重新执笔..
小弟我知道这首歌几乎无人不知,无人不晓..  所以不介意的话..请给小弟一些意见..我都会虚心接受..  说真的..我真的很重视这次的创作.. 希望能够获得大家的评价..  再次预先献上无数的感恩咯..  小弟的低素质录制,加上没有过人的声音,希望不会折磨到你们的双耳, 也希望你们会喜欢~~ ^^


*reminder: maximize ur pc volume n paused my playlist first b4 u listen..  pinyin n english translation of the meaning of this song provided below.. and lastly, copyrighted yea.. no COPY CATS o.. thx~  ^^ 





  

WEDDING DRESS CHINESE VERSION (CHINESE + PIN YIN)

当你离开的时候
Dang ni li kai de shi hou

 
我只能选择沉默
Wo zhi neng xuan zhe chen mo
无助的眼眸望着你的背影
Wu zhu de yan mou wang zhe ni de bei ying
掉头就走..
Diao tou jiu zou
心痛的感觉就像流泪般难过
Xin tong de gan jue jiu xiang liu lei ban nan guo
彼此之间的感情慢慢被距离打破
Bi ci zhi jian de gan qing man man bei ju li da po

我掩饰自己
Wo yan shi zi ji
不让悲伤一看就识破
Bu rang bei shang yi kan jiu shi po
我屏住呼吸
Wo ping zhu hu xi
沉浸在窒息里的生活
Chen jin zai zhi xi li de sheng huo
只是来不及
Zhi shi lai bu ji
他已是你的占有
Ta yi shi ni de zhan you
故事的结局由你们接手..
Gu shi de jie ju you ni men jie shou

**(chorus)
BABY 你忍心就选择和他走
Baby ni ren xin jiu xuan zhe he ta zou
CZ YOU SHOULD BE MY LADY

请看看我,一直在守候.. (在你身后)
Qing kan kan wo,  yi zhi zai shou hou.. (zai ni shen hou)
音乐的前奏是你的结果
Yin yue de qian zou shi ni de jie guo
只留下我一个人承受.. (这难过)
Zhi liu xia wo yi ge ren cheng shou.. (zhe nan guo)
戒指套在你的手中
Jie zhi tao zai ni de shou zhong
幸福的人却不是我..
Xing fu de ren que bu shi wo

*看着你的 WEDDING DRESS
Kan zhe ni de wedding dress
属于你的 WEDDING DRESS
Shu yu ni de wedding dress
披着你的 WEDDING DRESS
Pi zhe ni de wedding dress
喔~ 最美丽的 WEDDING DRESS *
Wo~~ zui mei li de wedding dress..

是我自己太懦弱
Shi wo zi ji tai nuo ruo
不敢挽回你的手
Bu gan wan hui ni de shou
或许是我自己犯下无可原谅的错
Huo xu shi wo zi ji fan xia wu ke yuan liang de cuo
孤独矗立在我内心的每个角落
Gu du chu li zai wo nei xin de mei ge jiao luo
翻覆地重播着你我之间的快乐
Fan fu de chong bo zhe ni wo zhi jian de kuai le

我用力嘶吼
Wo yong li shi hou
受伤的伤口仍在痛
Shou shang de shang kou reng zai tong
我努力挣脱
Wo nu li zheng tuo
试着寻找你的笑容
Shi zhe xun zhao ni de xiao rong
只是来不及
Zhi shi lai bu ji
时间只剩下一个我
Shi jian zhi sheng xia yi ge wo
错就是我和你曾经爱过
Cuo jiu shi wo he ni ceng jing ai guo
Repeat **,* #

pre-chorus
# 尽管眼泪一直流
Jin guan yan lei yi zhi liu
祝福话请你要带走
Zhu fu hua qing ni yao dai zou
答应我从今后你会一直好好的过
Da ying wo cong jin hou ni hui yi zhi hao hao de guo
我会留在你左右 当你感到 失望的时候
Wo hui liu zai ni zuo you   dang ni gan dao  shi wang de shi hou
记得还有我~~
Ji de hai you wo~~

找寻你我 曾经编织的梦
Zhao xun ni wo   ceng jing bian zhi de meng
虽然被你遗忘了很久
Sui ran bei ni yi wang le hen jiu
就算是
Jiu suan shi
紧握的拳头仍在发抖
Jin wo de quan tou reng zai fa dou
我依然守候这片天空 
Wo yi ran shou hou zhe pian tian kong*



严禁抄袭者噢..记得尊重原创者噢..^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ENGLISH TRANSLATION

When the moment you leave
Silence is the only choice
Helpless eyes staring at your back
As you turn off and leave
It hurts just as sad as the tears
Gradually, it breaks the gap between us

I try to pretend
As my sadness could ‘not see though a glance
I hold my breath
Immersed myself in the breathless life
But it just too late
He owns you
Where you took over the chance to rewrite your new chapter

**(chorus)
BABY, how could you just leave me alone and be with him
CZ YOU SHOULD BE MY LADY
Please look at me once more, as I’ve been waiting for you (behind you)
Your story begins as the prelude of music rang
Whereas I picked up the pieces that u left (the sadness)
The ring is on your hands
But happiness doesn’t belongs to me

*See you in your WEDDING DRESS
Belong to your WEDDING DRESS
Dressed in your WEDDING DRESS
Oh~~ the most beautiful WEDDING DRESS*

I guess I’m a coward
dare not to hold your hands back
Perhaps I’ve committed unforgivable mistakes
Aloneness stood deeply in every corner of my mind
Keep on replaying the memories between you and me

I yelled out loudly
But the wound in my heart still hurts
I wriggled myself hardly
Trying to seek for your smile
But it just too late
Merciless of time left me behind
Maybe the only mistake I’ve done is to fall in love with you
(repeat **, *  continue #)

Pre-chorus
#Even though the teardrops would not cease
Please bring away all my blessings that I gave to you
And promise me to live an even better life
I will always stay by you side whenever you felt sorrow
Please leave me in your mind~~

Searching for the dreams and hope that we’ve been through
Although has been long forgotten by you
Even though
Clenched fist still shaking from the pain
But still I’ll awaiting for the day that you come back to my side
(Repeat *)



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lastly, special thx to SHERMAINE TAY  for inspiring me to compose in chinese version..
n of cz thx for all her comments n suggestions o.. hearts**  
(i noe u sure gamdong de la.. xDxDxD!!)

PLZ LEAVE UR COMMENTS~~ =]

12 comments:

  1. i found one video on youtube singing wedding dress chinese version i tot tats u -.- tats a gal sing de >< after compare to urs......i think ur ver. more better ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7DJUe8FnTg

    and ah .... u dis post make me 心痒痒wanna sing also>< can borrow me ah dis lyrics ~~~?

    yea one more...
    i found original intrumental ver. of wedding dress....hehehehe (luckyyyy~~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. waa, geng wor! *applause!!!* haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you mind, me promoting you? lol...If you do, PLEASE let me know, I'll remove the link. (posted a post in my blog about your art work!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. -->YOAN: replied jor la..haha
    thx 4 supporting me la.. ^^



    -->SUE: ooo.. dun say lidat.. still beginner la..haha.. thx neway 4 ur comment lo.. help me promote in fb la.. since u addicted in fb le.. xDxD..

    ReplyDelete
  5. fuiyoo....now oni noe my friend geng in composing wor...hahaha...
    overall is quite good...just the intro nt that perfect...
    maybe is starting point of ur voice not yet open is't?
    got po to youtube mou?i help u promote promote...hahaha~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha.. thx la..重拾旧笔oni la..
    haha.. yeala i noe dat..
    mayb ba.. bt my voice oso cant sing too high la..
    mayb the starting i 起错音le.. xP
    haha.. nt yet wo.. planning nw..
    bt u can help me promote in other place ma..
    fb la.. xDxD!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. means laz time ardy geng but i duno oni lah??hahaa....
    intro...quite important...its will affect ppl either wan click "close" button or continue listening lo....
    practice that part and sing again...will be PERFECT la...
    Post to youtube easy to get link n po everywhere...XD
    5555....

    ReplyDelete
  8. erm..
    nola.. where gt geng..
    gt play oni la..hehe..
    yea..
    bt still dis is oni demo version la..
    for youtube de i will try to sing it better de la..
    hope wun dissapoint u all lo.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG i wan sing this song jor..!!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha..
    waa.. did't noe u r here leh...
    lolx...
    thx 4 supporting~~~ …………

    ReplyDelete
  11. ▬限量版♥Lιmιted Eleven妞™:

    hi~~ thx 4 the visit yea..
    n thx 4 ur comment~~~^^
    can i noe where u found my blog??

    ReplyDelete