I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, August 6, 2010

is back~~~~~~ ^^

actually oledi back hme 4 2 days le..
is jz dat i bz wif assignments n neglect jor jek..

siapa tu???
che cheng~~~~~~~
























my mum's bou bui~~~
hahaha..
walao..
i tink dis is 1 of the advantages if ur dad kenal dose service centre ppl..
less than 2 weeks,
the whole set gao dim jor..
at first dey estimate nid a month time..
fuiyoh~~~~
sibeh nice o..
like new car..
they polished the whole car..
nt bad nt bad..

oh ya,
im here oso to thx every1 who concerned on wat happened 11 days ago..
4 dose hu still duno.. check my older post la har..
thx 4 all ur carings la..
gam dong gam dong.. heart heart u all la..
xPxPxP..


anyway, im so damn sien leh..
submitted 1 of the last assignment 4 the subject..
nw ntg to do.. sien jor..
summore nobody on9 leh..
y har??

i tink i noe y..
PC FAIR sudah datang ma..
sure alot go part time dere la..
aikzzz..
suan ba suan ba..
sign off n watch tv ba..
best choice for me..
lolzz..

chaoz~~~ ^^

*my dear dear went genting jor a... 
beii~~please miss me ya~~ 
love ya~~ muackz~~ 

1 comment: