I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

NEW HEADER PART II

hi pplz..
3 months ago i changed my bloggie header..
which is the rainbow 1..

n nw dis is my second "artwork"..
^^
yes, i hav 2 more assignments to go but nw im reali ntg to do la..
so is time to edit pic lo..
dis is actually 1 of my photography assignment selected pic..
haven submit de bt personally i sibeh like dis pic..
dats y i go edit first lo..
*credits to mia~~~~ thx so much.... =)

ok..
for dose bananas hu dun understand chinese..
i believe u all jz understand "wo ai ni" instead of others rite??
lolzz..
alrite...
wat i written in my header is actually
“no matter where u r, my heart will right here waiting for u, because I Love You..”
*specially dedicated 4 my bao beii de~~ ^^

haha..
okok..
again.. hw do u think bout my new header leh??
leave comment yea...
thx first lo~~ ^^

ermm...
wats cuming up next??
mayb will design my bloggie ba??
if i still dat free la..
haha~~~

byez~~~

~*z.ann*~

No comments:

Post a Comment