I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

done!!

finally done n submitted all my assignments for dis sem!!!
wat should i do next??

hmm..

first:  sleep 99 first..

second: counter strike 99 !!! (currently addicted.. xDxD)

third: try to get a photocopy of my eng 4 mass comm. textbook..
(my exam held on 1st of Sept n i din hav the book to study... hou yehh~!!!!)

* fourth: study 99!! TT  (if i get my photocopy la~~  x).. )

*fifth:  waiting ppl to ajak gaigai n yum cha 99!!  haha..

(* subject might change...)


oh ya..
as addition..

~my assignments/ artworks will b cuming up next afta i collected all the photos..
+
+
+
+
~does any 1 listen b4 Taeyang's "Wedding Dress" in chinese version???
oh yea~~
dats wat cuming up next too..
composed by me de oo...hehe...

COMING SOON...........!!  ^^

~*z.ann*~

2 comments:

  1. nid a!!
    dis time english i langsung nt listening to wat she taught a..
    summore my english so poor..
    i wan good results leh..
    xPxP

    ReplyDelete