I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

【2009---->2010..】

Hello there...
I tink dis is my last post 4 year 2009 le ba…
Walao.. Masa itu terbang sibeh cepat wo…
So fast reach the last day of the year le..
Kinda mm seh dak wo…xpxp

Neway, I tink I nt gonna on9 2mrw le..
I’m goin out to celebrate wif my heng dais ba..
Aldou I tak tau the plan.. @@
Nvm, lidat oni gt surprise ma hor?? Lol…
So I’m here to wish everyone I kenal, tak kenal, baru kenal,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
2010, WE ARE READY~~~~ XDXD…

Any wishes for year 2010?
Hmmm….for me,
a lot la… bt nt goin to tell all.. Haha
Nola, jz again the lou tou wish lo..
身体健康, 学业顺利, 天天开心, 恭喜发财,财源广进,心想事成…
………………
XDXDXDXD…

To my hengdais, I hope we still can celebrate every events every year together…
We can share every happy n memorable moments together..
Aldou nw we heading to diff ways,
bt I hope dat our hearts will tied up together..4ever…….
Friendship never ends ya~~~~ ^^
Heng dai’s, I love you~~~~~~~
Kawanku, aku cinta padamu~~~~~~
朋友,我爱你们~~~~~~
Peng yiu e, wa suka lu lang o~~~~~~~
Lolzzzz….

Goodbye 2009, welcome 2010!! ^^

~*z.ann*~

【APTS】“新的一年..希望和你的关系能够更加温~~ 我会等待那天的到来…”

1 comment:

  1. happy new year~~~
    things will change,
    luck will change,
    may ur luck turn good soon~~~ ^.^

    ReplyDelete