I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

first post~~

erm, dis consider as my first post ba~~
ntg much to write.. jz a short post on what i done 2day..

saturday still gt class,1-4pm.. summore 2day gt mass comm presentation..
so meaning dat sat still nid to wear formal to scul.. walao e~~ ==
actually my part oledi gao dim de, bt when i went to scul, the tutor told us dat nid a powerpoint hard copy.. i was like wtf~~~ terus sien diao lo..==''
wat to do, 20 marks leh.. cannot give them.. i wan maintain my scholarship da.. haha..

so overall the presentation okok lo.. cz group ma.. nt individual..
after dat, one of my coursemate celebrate her gf's bday in our class..
dat fela a, always said broke, but buy a rm60/70++ de monkey doll+secret recipe cake cost 60/70 again n den design a monkey t-shirt 4 her gf o..
dis is wat u mean by 'broke' la?? lol..
neway, wish her happy bday oso la n hope u 2 cheong cheong 9 9 la har.. haha....

no picture to show la.. my hp camera damn sucks leh~~ ><




~*z.ann*~

1 comment: