I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

[17.12.09] KLCC PART I~~

Dis is actually last Thursday post, bt haven gt all the pic from my fren..
So post it 2day..

Day day ntg to do after photography class, den our next class is 4pm..
10-4pm, 6 hours break..==
So they decided go klcc 4 movie lo, bt except me n ah kheem,we folo,bt nt watchin..
(thx kheem 4 accompany me.. ^^)

Makan at klcc food court…








next on: a guai lou sit next to us, his expression kinda funny wei.. lol

(OS. " A for Ah..a.yam.., B for Boo..tak, C for ca.. ooh~~ hate it.. ==")
(OS: ouww~~~ fxxk bm la!!!!!)
hope he din read my blog o~~ XDXD

after dat, dey go movie, me n kheem hanging around in klcc lo..
the picture below taken by me, credits 2 kheem for his cam..

*my classmate

(warren, mia, wan yee)

mia solo~~

classrep- j~~ he much more pro n better than me..(as in photography~~hehe..)


*main hall christmas event~















overall quite nice la the decoration..
bt when i take until syok syok, suddenly no battery le...
damn potong steam la~~==
so use j's nikon zoom lens camera lo..

part 1 ends here, 2nd part i haven send yet, that camera mostly outdoor shootings,
stay tune lo~~~ xp.
(plz feel free to comment ya~~ thx...^^)

~*z.ann*~

No comments:

Post a Comment