I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Unexplained tragic car accident.

Ended my class at 4..
As usual my mum cum fetch me back..
Bt b4 my class ended..
She called me and sed dat she havin an accident jz outside TAR College..
I tot it wast dat bad la the situation..
Bt guess wat I saw when I stood in front of my mum’s car (the Myvi)..























































Ya..
Dats wat happen.. The front side of the car gone..
The kancil even worst..
Whole car gone..

Ok.. I noe is ridiculous bt u nid to believe it..
My mum wont cheat me o create watever story from hiding the truth k..
Summore she’s the person involved in this accident..
So I asked my mum wat happen actually..
 She sed dis..

“when she jz turn from the junction, den suddenly she starting to get dizzy and she cant c anything at all.. Is like all black-out and she even heard a gal screaming so damn loud instead dat time she wast listen to radio.. Plus, she cannot turn the steering and when she realized, I mean when she reopened her eyes again, the car oledi bangs..”
Can any1 plz explain dis???

Ok let me move to second point..
C the pic first..
























As u can c my mum’s car crashed to opposite side of the road rite..
So u might think my mum was driving from dat direction lo, the way same wif the avanza at the left of pic..
Bt the fact is..
My mum is coming from the opposite road!!!!
Which is the same lane where her car crashed..!!
How the fuck the car can crashed from the staright road til terbalik way???
Even u turn the steering to the max also cant do it..
Cz the cars dat park along the road is so damn closed to the driving lane..
Summore dere r no tired line on the road also..
Impossible my mum drift rite??
Next.. Notice from the pic..

















This is actually where the parking slot for dat kancil..
Bt the car moved forward as we c at the bottom left..
Another pic..
And even..






































Hit the batang elektrik..
It might sound logic bt afta I told u dis u make decision urself la har..
From the previous pic u can c from which direction my mum’s car is rite??
Ok.. If u r TARC students.. U will definetely noe dat the road is actually slanting down rite??
So if the car hit on the kancil at the side..
The kancil should masuk longkang o move backwards rite?? Gravity ma..
Bt nt!!














































C?!?!
The car move forward summore!!!
Until……..


















Hit the Toyota Unser in front..
So any1 can explain???
Any physics law or any scientific solution to explain all dese situation??
Provide if do..

My dad came and he noe all dose callmans..
We waited dere for 2 hours..
Even both unser n kancil owner also came..
Den my father settle wif dem la cz he’s a foreman wat for dose car accessories..
Den dis the part dose callman cum separate both cars la..



 


Afta dat go to balai polis trafik dere to make report and claim dose insurans stuffs la..
Den balik le..

My mum very kesian lo seriously..
My dad kip on scolding her from the phone.. Even at the scene..
My mum jz kept quite..
When all dose geh bo’s cum n ask wat happen..
My mum cant even answer dem..
Takkan u wan my mum to tell dem dat here gt ghost cum kacau meh??
Hu will believe dose supernatural stuffs??
Ppl will oni think my mum tipu lo..
Lucky one of the TARC security cum help out la..
He explained to dose “geh bo’s” sed dat my mum wana avoid dog den oni crashed wif the car beside n blah blah blah la..
Cz I noe my mum oledi so sad cz she oso cant remember clearly wat the hack was going on and no 1 will believe her even she tell the truth..

I duno hw to comfort her la..
Seems like nowadays so suey la..
Family problems, my dad business problem and nw the car accident..
I even felt guilty lo cz I always wan her to cum n fetch me..
Summore from pandan perdana.. Nt near de leh..><
Fortunately ntg happen on my mum la..
sry to sed dat bt,seriously lucky dat's a kancil dere..
If nt my mum’s car will straight away masuk longkang o bang the big tree dere..
The consequences lagi shit..
Thx god for blessing..

OMG..
All dese suey stuffs, plz leave la~~~~~~~~~
I jz wan everything back to normal la…
Dat my biggest wish for nw..

For all my frens who r drivers, drive carefully ya..
defenitely nt willing to heard any bad news from u all..
take care ya~~  =)

~*z.ann*~


10 comments:

  1. OMG! I just saw you this morning, walking in from the bus stop. Didn't call you cuz you look like you're in a rush. WTF...unbelievable...it was terrifying...I seriously cannot imagine the whole situation....it was shocking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya o??
    nola.. im always walk fast de ma..
    dats y like very rush lo..
    nex time can say hi de.. haha..

    ya rite..
    is reali terrifying..
    luckily is jz car injured..
    nt my mum~~~
    if nt......><

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG .... next time ur mum better buy a nissan sunny like me den no nid to worry such of things~(is tough enough !)
    but luckily is ur mum no injured ><...(seriously)
    guan yin bless ur mum ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok lar, next time shout your name Out Loud? lol.

    seriously, luckily your mum ok ehhh. Really hak sei yan when I saw the first photo. So long never see you, you so long never update, then morning ternampak you things like that happened. zzZ.
    Take care & Drive safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. -->Yoan: u crazy meh?? waste money to buy car and bang a?? sot de.. yala.. luckily lo..
    seriously gt guan yin bless leh.. no joke..

    -->Sue: okok.. bt still dun too loud la.. i low profile abit de.. shout til i can gear can jor.. lol~~

    yaya.. i fong sam la lidat.. i gt update lo.. is jz dat u din cum and "bong chan" me lo.. haha..
    no one hope to post all dese thing de la.. bt i jz wan to post here and shun bian remind all the drivers to beware when dey driving lo..
    i no license, so nonid drive..haha..
    u pulak nid to drive save ya~~ thx 4 ur caring la.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. 我的婶婶上次也是这样,
    毫无原因的眼前一黑......
    你会往好的方面想也是好事啦..
    没事就好..别担心了

    ReplyDelete
  7. 是哦..
    是啦..
    没有什么事比自己的命来得重要的啦..
    没有担心了..
    谢谢关心哦~~^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post. https://www.eliaandponto.com/michigan-car-accident-lawyer/michigan-pedestrian-traffic-laws/

    ReplyDelete