I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Finally,is in english~~~~~~~

walao..
ended my class at 6.30..
my dad fetch me balik..
6.39 get into the car..
again heading to MRR2 lo..
celaka..
belum reach zoo negara..
oledi jam like cock..==
seriously, walk oso faster leh..
break n accelerate..
break n accelerate..
break n accelerate..
break n accelerate.. xN TIMES..

makes me headache nia..
of cz my dad willing to balik early from his office n purposely cum fetch me is good la..
bt if everytime a i nid to face the BLOODY,CELAKA,TULAN MRR2 jam a..
i would rather balik wif lrt lo..
i jz cant imagine wat will i b if im a driver in future..
nw jz sitting besides oso pissed off le..==''

aldou i will b squeezed like sardin in LRT,
plus sumtimes nid to smell their GA LAT DAI..
walao e i tell u..
if dey fart nvm leh.. bt ga lat dai reali kenot tahan lo..
all the sweat+body smell+blah blah..............(i tink i should stop??)

reached hme at 7.50..
u calculate urself la har..
speechless ==

i hate to reach hme late..
as it makes me totally no mood to continue on my hmework o assigns..
lz bug sure cum..
I HATE BALIK LATE..
I HATE MRR2!!!
I HATE TRAFFIC JAM!!!!!!
o....
instead i should said......
....
....
....
....
I HATE THE CB CLASS TIL SO LATE!!!!!!!!

yet another tiring day..@@

~*z.ann*~

5 comments:

  1. u better lah~
    last week ii 5.30pm end class,
    guaiguai take lrt,
    dim zhii putra break down, ii 8.45pm oni reach home.

    which1 u prefer?????

    btw, today maii fren fetch mii to titiwangsa LRT station~ hohoho~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm.. putra break down is酱巧 break down oni ma..
    bt MRR2 traffic jam is like almos everyday leh..
    the best oso gt 2-3days in a week.. ngam anot??haha..

    oo.. good 4 u la.. den ma save time n sav money lo.. n u avoided traffic jam..haha==..

    ReplyDelete
  3. random TRAFFIC JAM clip to spice your day
    HAHA...
    Well, lucky me to have early classes which end early too. =x
    So long never visit ur blog, designed new heading image huh~
    Not bad ya~

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOiii!!
    i reach home at 830pm aso haven bising leh..==

    ReplyDelete
  5. -->sue: YES~~~haha==..
    yalo.. good for u lo.. my thursday class until 8pm..
    probably will be another post again??lolzzz..
    yaya.. tq tq so much~~~^^ u can try design oso ma...hehe..


    -->lc: SOLI lo~~~~ u win lo.. ok?? wakaka!!!
    aiya.. later than me half n hour oni ma..give la.. haha!!
    if u wan bising u can post bout it oso de.. den my turn to comment back k??
    xDxDxD

    ReplyDelete