I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Yeah~~!!!

time 2 clean up la bloggie..
haha

submitted my last assignment le la..
aldou haven get the markings yet,
bt at lis nonid to touch up or even redo le la..
so means dat...
IM FREE!!!
yesh..^^

bt im nt sure whether dis sem gt my resit paper anot..
if gt means i still gt 1 last exam to go lo..
wish me good luck ya.. haha..

ok..
wanna noe y i left my lovely bloggie bcum dusty for 4 weeks??
neh






SUBJECT: CREATIVE AND CRITICAL THINKING (C&cT)

ASSIGNMENT 1- square,circle n triangle thingy.. (problem solving)






























ASSIGNMENT 2- Homage to ANDRE BRETON
























lastly, ASSIGNMENT 3-Awesome solutions series  (relating given shapes n applied into selected themes..)






























the theme 4 the first 1 is plagiarism, while the second 1 is healthcare.. both r moon shaped.. try to find it out where are the moons ba.. hehe..

hmm.. dats all??
no la.. wait long long la the tutor SOT 9 de..
xDxD

here comes the second subject....
SUBJECT: DRAWING (WET MEDIA)

ASSIGNMENT 1- photo scenery drawing

















kena shoot from the tutor..
"the pic too simple, nt challenging enuf..." ==
deng,if lidat den y the first time i show him the pic den he sed"dis pic nice, u can try it????"











ASSIGNMENT 2- create an abstract artwork

step 1:


step 2:


step 3:

final product:
Tā moko and the Maori”.

satisfied wif my final product..
i created my first n own abstract art drawing leh..
even the SOT tutor oso sed "nice,good composition n concept..."
kekekeke  ‖v

last, ASSIGNMENT 3- canvas painting..

first time using acrylic n oso canvas..
summore my weakness is color tim..==
n we nid to draw abstract art from those famous painters..

selected Pablo Piccaso's "Bread, Fruit and Table 1908" 
dis is the original pic dat printed from internet

















n n n n ..
dis is wat i've done...

Ta Da!!

















hw was it??
nice mou????
haha..
from pic looks alike la..
bt if reali take a closer look on my work, still okok oni la..
first time wo..
i quite satisfied la..^^

dats it..
oni dese 6 assignments,
can make me almos putus nafas le..==

nw im finally free liao..
n my nex sem start on may..
which means the whole april I free leh..
hahaha...
i can sleep well liao lu~~~~
^^

long time no post dat long liao..
my eyes cannot tahan o..@@
i chao la~~~
bye dere~~ ^^


3 comments:

  1. not bad not bad!!
    u make mii not regret tat ii choose advertising..
    coz this kind of thing,
    我一辈子都做不出~~~ lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao..
    both of u dun praise me la..
    still beginning oni..
    summore i'm nt the best yet..
    bt im aiming 4 dat la..haha

    neway, thx la thx la.. ^^

    ReplyDelete