I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, April 19, 2010

HAIRCUT..

Finally went 4 haircut liao..
Erm..
Try to change diff hairstyle dat never try b4..
So take a look ba..
























































According to the hairstylist..
She sed dis is called “yun yong/鴛鴦” style wo..
Means 1 side short n another side long la..
Hw was it?? Ok ma??
I nt sure whether suit me bo.
Bt I quite satisfy la…

Next..
Dis is hw my hair look without styling..

















Walao e..
Sibeh guai zai look o..
hw cum every time i cut my hair still look so guai zai de??
face problem?????
haih~

*tip of the day…*
don’t ever try to camwhoring in an enclosed area..
Hmm.. I mean “my toilet..”
==
U noe hw hot inside ma..
TAMADE…
Check dis out!
















C??!
even sweat oso can took a~~
CB!!
If nt bcoz my toilet is the only place with ngam ngam good lighting effects  N…....
I wana shoot some clear n “can c la” pics  a..
I wun b suffer inside 4 few minutes..
Mama de.. @$#$&*#$!!!
==''

Kla..
Dats all lo..
Comment if u wan ba..
Byez~~*

3 comments:

  1. -->sue : haha..thx thx..^^

    -->aki : reali mou??lol

    -->both of u 2: i cut short hair more順眼meh??
    compare to long hair?? @.@

    ReplyDelete