I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

there goes....

i noe is hard to believe..
bt it does happened on me..

hw could i submitted the empty answer sheets n took back the answer sheets wif full answers???
WTF am i doin??
n the fact i jz found out this fking big mistake done by me last night..
5 days after the exam end..

totally speechless nw..
my schorlarship jz gone like dis..
thx 2 my carelessness,stupidity..

i tried so much, aldou i noe i still sucks in my design..
i put afford, i try to learned n i even give hardwork in my studies subject
wat i aspect?
jz to try all my best to maintain my schorlarship..
bt nw.. ya.. gone..
nt bcz i duno hw to do..
i answered all..
n i'm fucking confident dat i can get a good result for dat subject
i handed-in the wrong paper
I HANDED-IN THE WRONG ANSWER SHEET
AN EMPTY ANSWER SHEET!!!!

my parents cant afford my school fees..
im nt dat rich..
the reason i still can cont my studies is bcz i gt schorlarship..
n im willing to give myself a chance..
i noe i can loan..
but the problem is
at the end..
my parents still nid to pay bac the full amount of tuition fees..
i've tried hard jz to help dem out.. sav their money..
bt nw.. aldou they din say anything..
bt i noe i disappoint dem...


I DUNO WAT TO DO NW..
I JZ CANT BEAR THE BLOW OF THE SILLY MISTAKE I DONE!

i nid time to calm down~~  seriously~~

2 comments: