I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

RANDOMNESS

Heys everyone, glad dat im still able to blog here..=DD
and of cz im glad dat u guys still give face me reading this post k~ <3 <3

hmm, is been a LOOOOOONNNGGGGG time since my last post huh~?
last post on the first day of 2011 OMGOMGOMG~~ =__=''
Sry I ignored my bloggie ONCE AGAIN until I get ‘shoot’ by my frens.. LOL~
Seriously I have no idea at all what to write about bcz u know wat,
the whole april I was having my semester  break n I spent 26 days+ today staying at home~
so wat can u expect me to blog about? Sleep? Eat?on9? Hsework? Ahaha~

Anyway, is going to be my last sem when my collge reopen…
Im just kinda afraid la especially for my future~ ><
Wat should I do n where should o go?? This question reali can make me headache 99 le~~ @@
in the meanwhile, life still goes on, hopefully I can do well for next sem n pray hard for my exam results.. I wana ‘retain’ bec my 3.5+ CGPA a~~ God Bless~~

allrite, time to leave, haha, hope I will not disappear again la. XDD
bt I tink soon I will blog again la cz im planning to compose song/ record my own cover again..
With dat im done~ thx 4 sending ur precious time here &……………
Stay Tuned~~ ^^

By:
~* Kenis Zhee Ann--启安 *~

No comments:

Post a Comment